Contractor Financials - IFA's
We understand that Contractors can struggle to secure mortgages, pensions and insurance on the High Street due to your unique working structure. We have teamed up with the Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) at ContractorFinancials who specialise in offering tailored financial solutions to Contractors and Freelance workers.
Whether you are new to contracting or ’a veteran’, the specialist advisers can show you how to make the most of your money, avoiding the common pitfalls that freelancing can sometimes present and bridging the gap between your Contractor status and the benefits you may have left behind as an employee.
A range of solutions, tailored to your needs
- Mortgages – ContractorFinancials specialise in helping Contractors get on to and move up the housing ladder and have negotiated specialist mortgage underwriting with High Street lenders that enables them to arrange your mortgage based on your contract rate alone. The experienced team will help you to secure your Contractor mortgage quickly and without any hassle, they can often secure you a lending agreement in principle within an hour of your initial enquiry and the whole process will normally take between 4-6 weeks so you can be in your new home sooner than you think!
- Pensions – Significantly reduce your tax payments today by transferring part of your contract into a personal pension, whilst also building a tax efficient nest egg for your future. Our advisers are on hand to help you plan for your retirement and find an investment route that will help you achieve your financial goals; they can even review existing pension arrangements to make sure you are making the most of the opportunities available. Invest personally or via your limited company to reduce your tax take.
- Income Protection – Maintain your income in the event that you are unable to work through illness or injury with Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) that is tailored to your Contractor status. This essential cover will continue to pay a percentage of your monthly income until you are well enough to return to work so you can rest assured that your bills are covered.
- Critical Illness Cover – will pay out on diagnosis of a range of medical conditions so that you can continue to enjoy your current lifestyle. The lump sum payment will never have to be paid back, even if you make a full recovery so you can use it to pay for changes to your car or home to aid your recovery or even to take that trip of a lifetime with your family.
- Life Cover – Safeguard the future for your family with life cover that will pay out in the event of your death. You can replace lost death in service benefits and gain tax relief on your premiums with life insurance for Contractors through your business and ensure that your family won’t suffer financially if you are no longer able to support them.
- ISAs and Investments – make the most of your savings. Shelter up to £15,240 pa in a tax efficient Individual Savings Account or invest in your children’s future with a Junior ISA.
For more information call 0333 370 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org