Services to Small Businesses
Whatever your outsourcing requirements, we would be delighted to assist you. Whatever your requirements, we have the skills, people and systems to help you.
We have a long history of helping owner managers in setting up their business in many different ways. Our experience includes:
- Advising businesses regarding the issues facing them on ‘start-up’. We can help you prepare a detailed business plan.
- We have assisted businesses in raising finance to fund expansion. This could involve a simple review of the cashflow requirements of the business or the preparation of fully integrated profit, cashflow and balance sheet forecasts.
- Running fully outsourced payrolls, including RTI submissions
- Fully outsourced accounting functions, including bookkeeping, payroll, administration, accountancy and tax functions.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and KPI reports
- Providing access to internet based bookkeeping and accounting software that can be updated real time and viewed by ourselves and our clients simultaneously
- All aspects of tax advice, including VAT, Income Tax, Corporation Tax and IHT
- We can advise upon the steps required to incorporate a sole trader into a Limited company or convert an unincorporated partnership into a Limited Liability Partnership
We would be delighted to hear from you and discuss your requirements. All initial meetings are free of charge and we let all our clients know exactly how much an assignment is to cost up front and agree an engagement letter before the commencement of any chargeable work.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, please contact Shaun McGrail, Paul Hughes or Amanda Evans at SPi on 0151 443 6838.